Marketing & PR
Who Needs Marketing & PR?
Marketing, public relations and high-impact events are used by organizations with strategic objectives such as:
- Increasing support for the organization's mission
- Attracting more financial resources
- Strengthening the board and other volunteer resources
- Positioning the organization for growth or expansion into new communities
What Are The Benefits & Results?
Successful marketing, public relations and events will create and sustain a prominent, positive image for your organization that will lead to:
- Greater support for your organization's mission
- Increased financial resources
- Increased volunteer resources
- A stronger resource pool for board development
- Enhanced staff pride in the organization and a stronger resource pool from which to recruit new staff
- Improved positioning for growth and expansion into new communities
What Do We Get?
DNS Associates develops marketing plans that are based on the mission and strategic objectives of your organization. DNS designs marketing and public relations campaigns that elevate the community's understanding of, and support for, your organization.
DNS Associates creates events that attract, and provide a vehicle to communicate with, your organization's target audience, such as philanthropists and community leaders.
Marketing and Public Relations plans include:
- An analysis of the present situation
- An analysis of the market and target audiences
- Marketing objectives
- Strategies to meet the objectives
- Marketing programs, tools and events
- Metrics and a process to measure results
- Identification of marketing expertise and resources needed to execute the campaign or event
How Much Does It Cost?
Please click the button below to send us some information so that we can give you a customized fee quote for Marketing & PR assistance.